Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Kitten...and the Chips

I'm sure that some of you think that it's all sweetness and light here in WannaBe Land. Well, I'm here to tell you that we have our tales of woe.

Take yesterday, for example. My husband was at the grocery store, and decided he wanted a bag of chips. He doesn't eat them very often, but he got himself a small bag of chips as a treat.

Have I mentioned that Irving, our new kitten, has a cold?




The connection? My husband got home, opened his little bag of chips, set it on the desk, and turned to the computer screen to do something. He turned back, and saw Irving's head buried in the bag. He reached for him, since the chips were still salvageable at that point.

Then he heard the sneeze.

Life's just tough sometimes.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

You Might Also Like

Blog Widget by LinkWithin