Sunday, February 21, 2010

Pink Cat

Our cats like strong smells. No one who has cats (or dogs) would find that unusual, but I can tell you that there's a big difference between having cats in the suburbs, and having them in the country.

Yes, my cats like to play in horse poop.



And no, I don't want to talk about why there's still horse poop on the ground when we haven't had Gus the horse since January. (Hey, it's been cold outside. We'll get it up one of these days.)

Halley, our white cat, likes to roll in the red clay. It turns her pink. When the sun hits her, she's really pink.



Unfortunately, the cats also adore rolling in goat urine. Sometimes I really wish we didn't have a cat door.



I also wish they didn't sleep on the bed.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

You Might Also Like

Blog Widget by LinkWithin